Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home Stays (and points)

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I hope everyone is as excited for this Saturdays MO state champs as Jeremy and I are.
It's going to be a fast, yet very challenging course as many of you already know from early October. Series points will be posted by the time you are reading this, so that those of you who have been consistently racing the BC races this season will know exactly where you stand going into Saturday's race.
Also, for any of you out of towners needing a place to stay Friday night, let me know. I have room for 2-3 of you at my house. Keep in mind that getting up bright and early Saturday morning to head to the race (and so will you), but if you want a free bed to sleep in you are welcome to it (cycleciytkc@yahoo.com).
Let us know if you have any last minute questions before this weekend.

No comments: